Returns to Post Offices
You have up to 30 days from reception of your order to exchange your item for another size or request a refund by handing it in to a Post Office:
1. PREPARE YOUR PARCEL ENCLOSING THE DELIVERY NOTE
Pack the items securely, in the original packaging if possible, and enclose the delivery note. You must state on this document whether you want to change the size or a refund and the corresponding articles. To receive delivery note contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number, first name and last name.
2. ATTACH THE RETURNS LABEL IN A VISIBLE AREA ON THE PARCEL
In this case you will have to stick the returns label that we sent you with your order on your parcel.
3. HAND IN YOUR PARCEL AT ANY POST OFFICE
To do so, go to any Post Office and send your parcel.
The change of size or refund will be processed 3 to 12 working days after we receive your parcel at our warehouse.
If you would prefer another size, you can request this when making your return. To do so, state on the delivery note the item you wish to exchange and the new size.
If this size is not available, we will refund you the amount for said garment.
If you wish to exchange your item for another model or colour, you must return the item and place a new order.
When making exchanges and returns, please bear in mind that:
- Any items returned must be in the same condition in which you received them.
- For reasons of hygiene, panties, thongs and culottes are fitted with a safety seal to prevent them being tried on or worn. If you wish to return this type of item, the label and the safety seal must be conserved.
- When we receive your package, we will inspect the condition of the items before proceeding to exchange the size or reimburse the returned items. Bear in mind that in the case of postal returns, THSMN will not accept carriage due or payment on delivery and will not pay the delivery or return charges.
The refund period may vary between 3 and 12 working days from reception of your return at our warehouses. Once we have inspected the condition of the returned items, we will notify you by e-mail. The refund will be made using the same payment method used to purchase the item.
If you have received a defective item or the wrong item and decide to return it by post, remember to enclose the receipt of the postage expenses to return the package to our offices. Once we have inspected the condition of the items, we will reimburse the cost of the returned items and the corresponding postage and return expenses.
Please note that the postage expenses will be reimbursed after the items are reimbursed.